When I wrote the title, how many of you thought of Joey Lawrence saying “Woah!”? You’re welcome.
A few things I’ve noticed since my month-long vacation are as follows:
- I don’t write novels anymore, I only rewrite ones I’ve written in the past. It’s like falling down steps and forcing yourself to fall again so you find the way that hurts the least.
- Games like StarWars: The Old Republic are closer to crack than I’d like to admit. I’d rather be Jedi-ing,
- I tweet on twitter more than I’d like to admit. I noticed this after putting a #tag in a corporate email.
- Cheap-Ass games are some of the dumbest games in the history of gaming. See my post on Widescreenwarrior.com for Amy.
- Steam, Origin and GOG.com will bankrupt me unless I stop going to the sites and going “Oooooh! I haven’t played THAT!”
- e-Cig’s hurt my throat. Not sure why. I assume it’s because I’m inhaling ipod farts.
I’m also looking for people who might want to beta test Kitt Katt for me. I need people who are brutally honest with grammar and plot holes in specific. I’m almost done with the third re-write and want to have this turd polished to the point of diamond-like brilliance. If you’re interested, shoot me a message or hit me up on StarWars – the Old Republic. I’m on most nights. New title is “Jedi Hic.”